Saturday, January 5, 2013

Erik Krizovensky drawing for my raft Elm

I have been thinking about a pot for the future of my Elm raft. My first thought was towards a traditional pot by Gordon Duffett as I love his glazes but I asked Erik Krizovensky as I have admired his work for a number of years. This is what he imagined the planting could look like. I love it.   http://wildwoodbonsai.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/english-elm-raft.html
See more of Erik's work here. http://www.atelierbonsai-element.com/en/

8 comments:

  1. Hallo William,
    simply stunning this developement and of course this arrangement! I think Erics plate is simply the best ;-)

    saludos
    avicenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments Avicenna. I love this combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will me encanta ese diseño para tu olmo.la maceta lo realza mucho.
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias por su respuesta. Voy a dar Erik las mediciones y realizar un pedido

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that drawing before and was wondering who was going to be the lucky owner (and who had such a nice tree first of all).

    I think you should go for it.

    By the way, it is KrizovenskY ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I have just spotted my mistake. I do appologise

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just so beautiful.Can not wait to see the real thing.
    Bob Brunt

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning tree and the proposed pot looks great. Can't wait to see the final result.

    ReplyDelete